Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Member Communications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Twimbold
Private

re: Teamspeak permissions

I now appear as a member on the website but still only have permissions to enter the guest section of the teamspeak server. How do I get access?

Mashtots
Private

Same problem. Joined EA, but no access. Meanwhile leveled up to lvl 24 soloing PvE, would like to get into team play, but still no access to teamspeak member areas.  A mentor system would be wonderful to share the burden of these kind of newbie questions. It doesn't seem fair to bother the guild leader for this kind of trivia.  For now I'm not able to participate in EA until I figure out how to get teamspeak member access. 

DarthRupert
Private

Yeah you can't be given a rank in TS until you actually get on while a staff member is on...unfortunately.

I'm not entirely certain who all can promote on TS, but try posting your general TS time. It will likely help get someone who can promote you in around then. I'll also make sure someone higher up sees this. 

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum