Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Guild Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should Grizzly made leader again qnd remove fuzzy bunny
Yes
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
No
66%
 66%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 12

Arch Grizzly Op

re: unjustly removed as guild leader xb1

Hello people I was the guild leader for xb1 but recently got deranked to private because I was upholding crazmadscis rules, she said that people reported me for kicking members of the guild well I did that to three members in total. The first person was GodKing because he was banned from the guild for being racist and making people feel uncomfortable.the second person that i kicked was GodKings sister because she kept inviting him back. The third and final person was FuzzyBunny (Crazs Favourite) well I kicked him multiple times because he kept coming into guild chat and making member feel uncomfortable and insulting them but people kept inviting him back so yesterday he came into guild chat and a member of the guild was explaining that he has been in hospital because he tired to kill himself then fuzzy bunny started to laughing at him and I told to stop which he replied with what you going to do I'm better than you and I will always be better than you, and i have depression and that made me feel really bad about myself. Ao I kicked from the guild because of the people who heard him asked mw to. So the next day I come of to see I have and email from crqz saying I'm a bad leader and I used the MOTD to advertise myself by the way all I said was if anyone needs help with crafting stuff please contact me. And and I was deranked to a private after all I done for the guild and fuzzy was back and got promoted . I was the only person who looked after The guild when Tke eobved ut but no she over looked everything I've done good for the guild and choose to remove me as leader and keep a person who has broken the rules multiple times so all I'm saying is vote on my poll and lets see what happens

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: