Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Guild Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XxComosxX
Private

re: Xbox One News

I would like to announce Xbox One's council. The council consists of Me, Kill1r, Einsteindork, DiaxDhuitx719, and Pecorleone. The council will come together to discuss future dates of Guild Meetings, Major events and any changes that may apply to the guild. We will ask guild members of what ideas they may have in keeping the Guild a Fun place to be.   

We also have a crafting guild called Ethereal Army Arts-N-Craf which is bring ran by Kill1r. We are looking for more Master Crafters in the xbox community. Those interested in anything in Ethereal Army Xbox One can speak to any one of us. 

As of right now I am running events:

Every Sunday is a 50/50 Raffle. Entries now are 750 gold. This coming Sunday Aug. 23rd at 8pm (EST) I will be conducting a Trivia. I will split the winnings of the raffle pot between the top three winners of the Trivia. Also, The winner will receive a special reward. I have not yet decided what it is. It'll be a surprise. 

Mondays are normally Dungeon runs. Next Monday Aug. 24th, I am hoping to get a group or more to basically run Wayrest Sewers constantly. I will start at 12pm (EST). 

This Tuesday Night I'll be getting a group together to run through Skull of Corruption Campaign - PvP night.

Events will be coming soon to the weekends. I will be meeting with the council and guild members to see what we can add.

Come September, Raffle will contain Armor Sets. 

Thanks to all members for coming together and showing that the Xbox community is still alive. 290 active members....really nice guys. keep up the good work.

XxComosxX
Private

Changes to the Guild Events. Trivia and 50/50 Raffle will be Separate. 

Trivia will be help at 8pm EST. Trivia will be about Gaming (All Genres). Winner gets 30k gold and a surprise gift. 

Trivias will be held Monthly. 50/50 Raffles weekly. 50/50 Raffle will follow the Trivia.

Officers meeting will be held at 6pm EST.

XxComosxX
Private

Additions to the Trivia prize will be 3k crowns.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Guild Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: