Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Guild Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XxComosxX
Private

re: Xbox Live Community

I would like to thank all those who stepped up to help move the guild forward. We are growing in the crafting guild as well. 

This Month:

PvP Events are Tuesdays and Saturdays.

I will be hosting a Trivia event on Sunday September 20th at 4pm (EST) The Trivia will be on Movies. 

Trivia prizes:

1st place 3k crowns and 50k gold.

2nd place 40k gold.

Next months Trivia will be on ESO. Could be anything so I suggest reading up on Craz's Guide or anything you see in ESO. Sometimes it helps to read Lore :P. October's Trivia will be on Friday October 30th. Time: TBA.

A Reminder: 

ALL PVP is to be in chat 3, includes everyone.

Streaming is in chat 2

Events will be in chat 4.

Importantly The cussing needs to really stop from the young children. Also Respect goes all ways. If there is a problem you see an Officer. Also Respect all the Officers. They are around to help everyone. 

If you need help ask. If someone isnt in chat, im sure you can message them through Xbox. I know a lot of people need healers and tanks on dungeons and PvP. 

In other news, If there is a serious problem message me on xbox live. Everything goes to my phone on smartglass. I cant use my phone at work so dont worry about it. 

Ethereal Army is place to have fun and we will continue to have fun.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Guild Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: