Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Character Builds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sparhok
Corporal

re: Dual Wield Enchants - Do they stack? How and how often?

As always, please let me know if the following is misleading or wrong.

Forum posts about the stacking or lack thereof when using dual wield enchants seem to be unresolved. However, I have come to the following conclusions:

General consensus is:

1) If the enchants are the same on the main hand and off hand weapons, they don't stack.

2) If they are different enchants they do stack.

3) The proc period 'per attack' remains the same, i.e. 4 seconds.

The open questions were whether they each proc at a different rate, and does it matter which type of enchant is on the main hand and left hand for them to both proc.

What I've found through testing is:

4) Using two different damage enchants, disease and unresistable in this case, they both proc within the same attack proc cycle as other weapons, four seconds. You get two weapon enchant damage procs within four seconds vs. one proc.

5) At least with damage enchants, it doesn't matter which enchant is on the main hand or off hand.

Because I can't find an add on that reflects armor reduction or other non-damage weapon enchant procs, it remains to be seen whether the main hand and off hand are sensitive to different kinds of enchants (other than damage.)

Good night Chesty Puller wherever you are... HOORAAH
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Character Builds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: