Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Member Communications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XxComosxX
Private

re: Xbox 1 Guild.

All I can say is wow. I respect you're decisions Tke376. But seriously give up on 100 plus people willing to make something work and came together to help build something. Wow. I'm surprised...I don't know you that well and these are just video games but Damn we all were having fun.It's hard to find A strong crew of people as quickly as we did. I still am quite shocked. I was ready to take on some responsibility and help out bro. If you or any member still later down the road want to get it started back up hit me up. As a Clan Co - founder and leader I do respect your decisions. Hope to see you around. Don't take this as a negative hit....you are a good dude. Seriously... Sincerely,

XxComosxX

XxComosxX
Private

re: No subject

Plus this game is better than I expected as a PC gamer myself. The chat is it's downfall....which is not a problem to me when team speak is available. All games have Shitty launches. But we get through it. 

DakodaHH
Private

I will also patiently be awaiting EA's return to xb1. I don't forsee the guild members leaving because we all do have fun together. Having said that, someone tending even ever so slightly to the guild would help. Not necessarily much, maybe even call it a hiatus instead of disbandment. 

Einsteindork
Private

Ditto... I will still be in the Guild as long as there are cool people to talk with and join in on.  So far I have had a blast and hope that EA will continue in some capacity for the future.  I don't have a clue about the inner workings of a guild but have appreciated all the work craz and Tke have done so far.  I would hate for all that time and effort go to waste.  I'm in to donate some time if it means EA on XB1 would continue.

I will not stop playing under the Ethereal Army banner on xbone, guild or no. You guys showed us on of how great the game could be via twitch or what not and the game has not let us down. I am making a stand right now, we will continue, we will gain strength, we will persevere. Sending out a message of defeat will only make those of little faith detract and make us stronger. If you believe so strongly we will fail you, or this community (Xbox one) will fail let me apologize in advance we may not me PC master race we may not have add ons, heck you can call us vanilla ESO for all I care but we Xbox one members Ethereal Army members will be here for the long haul.

GOD KING 999
Private

re: WHAT!?

CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON?

I too will continue to fly the EA colors in eso. God king, read the messages in game.

XxComosxX
Private

I too will continue to fly the EA colors in eso. God king, read the messages in game.

MadHatterMike
Major

re: Xbox 1 guild

I am originally a console player, and like TKE376, I am finding it a little hard to go back from PC to XB1, In time we will both be back on XB1, and I will be on both at the same time. EA will succeed on XB1 as long as who ever is in charge will keep to the same standards as Craz has on PC, and the same fairness. The plan was to never disband the guild but let it sleep and keep the name. were mostly waiting for all the bugs to get fixed as well. 

XxComosxX
Private

The bugs are annoying but will be fixed in due time. I have yet to see an mmo launch with no issues. It's bound to happen. Hope to see you guys around. Tk has leadership skills. I find it hard to play with 1 person leading still.. .we need to form tanks. Need events, Raids, dungeon runs. Etc. Get some activities going. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Member Communications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum