Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Elder Scrolls Online Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nonp0int
Recruit

re: PC NA Guild Updates

We've started recruiting a little more forward than in the past with a /zone message every so often as we wanted to get some new faces around in the guild and offer our assistance to all of the new and returning players that may have come back for the free weekend, #millionreasonstoplay contest, or just because ESO is a great game.

Not too many folks are using the forums these days, but that seems to be happening all over the place.  Not worried about it, but didn't want any new members to think we've abandoned the forums.  :)

kelticpete
Private

so how many new people have joined since the free trial days.

and how many stuck around?

enigmaphoenix
Private

re: Re: PC NA Guild Updates

Nonp0int wrote:

We've started recruiting a little more forward than in the past with a /zone message every so often as we wanted to get some new faces around in the guild and offer our assistance to all of the new and returning players that may have come back for the free weekend, #millionreasonstoplay contest, or just because ESO is a great game.

Not too many folks are using the forums these days, but that seems to be happening all over the place.  Not worried about it, but didn't want any new members to think we've abandoned the forums.  :)

Hey all!  I'm back after a few months away.  Life had me tied up a bit there and I wasn't able to login as much as I would have liked.  I should have sent a pm but completely spaced it.  Hoping I can come back to the guild and quest with you all again!  Is there still room for an invite?

Cheers,

Enigma

kelticpete
Private

I got recruited by this guild. really like all the people I have met. especially the ones that i got to talk to in teamspeak.

nonpoint invited me, and i was very glad.

but the last 4 times I have logged in, only twice was a single person in teamspeak.

this is a bummer. voicechat is so much easier.

JPHOC
Recruit

Just joined the alliance, very new to the game.  I typically play weeknights 8pm CST.  and later on weekends.  Thanks for letting me in!

And if you're on xbox one add me, yodakilla13.  

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Elder Scrolls Online Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: