Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Member Communications
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: New to guild--PC

Just posting with a greeting and introduction.  I am a new recruit.   Currently my highest is Etienne Marteau, VR12 Breton Templar.  I  played in beta and for almost two months after launch.  Everyone in the guild I started with left after a month after launch.   I played a while solo largely solo in pvp (ouch) for a while and left at VR3.  Since returning I did the other realms mostly solo with some grouping in PUGs.  My Templar is magika Build.  I have mostly set up for soloing but can do DPS or healing as needed.

I am a crafter.  I have several lower level characters covering a few crafts--Provisioner at skill level 50, Clothier at 50, Blacksmith at 47, Woodworker at 45, Enchanter at 34.  Mostly I leveled the characters just high enough to respec into the full crafting skill.  I can make a pretty good selection of food and drink in blue and purple.  I can do 6 trait crafted cloth armor and several pieces of medium up to Hundings in every style but imperial.  I am mostly at three-trait on heavy armor but working on 6th trait for head and chest.  I have a couple of weapons in six trait as well as flame staves and resto staves.  No alchemy.

Feel free to message in game.  Will get on team speak as soon as I can figure out how.

Twimbold
Private

re: odd

I noticed I still appear as "guest" on the website although I received an in game invite.  I hope this is not a Sicilian message like the Godfather's fish wrapped in a bullet-proof vest.

No sooner did I post than wham! It changed.  Twimbold is my old Lotro moniker.  My in game contact for ESO is nils_halderman.  

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Member Communications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum