Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Member Communications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fauxlty
Private

re: Looking for a Friend <3 (PS4)

Hey everyone!

So my friend and girlfriend play pretty much every morning and late evening (work schedules bleugh) during the week (weekends are tentative) and in that time, we always struggle to find someone to fill the 4th spot whenever we want to run a dungeon. And this is most concerning since we're only ten levels shy from the undaunted pledges; So I figured I'd pop the question here and see if anyone is interested in being a consistent part of our troupe.

We're all around level 35 as of today, July 1st, and we're looking for a Tank and/or DPS. I only say that because I used to be the tank but I noticed a lot of others are tanks as well, so I switched over to DPS, but I'm still quite flexible to dual role. Also, we primarily use the Guild teamspeak for communication, but if unable to speak, we accept the incredibly talented at quick chat emotes. Remember: incredibly talented ;) Also, we're Daggerfall Covenant.

Anyway! We're a friendly bunch who likes to mess around on PvP and love to chat nonchalantly about TV and movies lol, so don't take this post too seriously :p. Let me know if this interests you! We play at around 10-11 am EST to 2 p.m. and then 8-9 until 11 p.m. Message me here or on PSN: sabert00f  (with zeroes).

Will you be our friend?

TL;DR (shame on you):  Group of 3, needs 4th, tank-dps, level 35, DC, use TS, must be cool as hell ;). KTHXBAI

SlothEpic
Private

re: re:Looking for a Friend <3 (For Fauxlty)

Dear Fauxlty,

Sloth here! I have recently created a new Breton Sorcerer, which I plan on being at your level range with in a couple of weeks. So i'm just letting you know, if you need someone to pvp, dungeon, or whatever, just in game email me, msg me on playstation, do whatever bro! 

-Sloth

Fauxlty
Private

Heya Sloth! That sounds good to me! I've been on vacation the past week, so I'm still behind in levels but I plan on making that up soon ;). See you in Tamriel!

TheGunnyBadger92
Private

I have been kinda slacking with my Nightblade because of vacations and what not but I just started playing with a Dark Elf Sorcerer and I love it. When I get up to your level I'll hit you up for some pvp also.

Fauxlty
Private

Awesome!! Sounds great Gunny. I'm fairly certain we have each other, so whenever you're up to us, definitely let me know :D. 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Member Communications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum