Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Guild Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
XxComosxX
Private

re: Xbox Guild

Hey all. Little update. Since we are getting new people and the old timers are coming back for the summer due to school and what not. Time to get some events back up and moving. Also would like to have People help with these events. These people would be willing to take over leadership positions in the guild. Please let me know if your interested on Xbox live messages or in game. 

Events will be posted in MOTD like usual. 

Skipsarg
Private

re: re: Xbox Guild

Hi Comos you know me happy to help where I can, on most day :)

skip

XxComosxX
Private

Thank you

CyberGamer5
Private

re: Guild Store/Trader?!?

Does EA have a guild trader on XB1?!? I've put a 'potent nirncrux' and a few other listings on the guild store listing recently via the "guild store" link at a banker, but I see no guild trader for EA on XB1, so I'm not sure if my listings will ever be seen?!? I see a few other listings, in our store, from other members but not much activity overall...is guild trading/store a thing that EA plans to venture into??? I'm not interested in running a trader, but I occasionally have items that I find and having a place to sell them would be nice!!! :-)  

XxComosxX
Private

there isnt really a trader. Theres a basically a crazy war on the trading. you need 6 mil plus right now especially in wayrest. I have joined Selfless thieves guild for the trading. They are good people i think. They maintain a guild trader in wayrest. EA doesnt have that many people for a trading guild atm. People come online usually pvp anymore. At least most of the guild

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Guild Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: