Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Guild Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crazmadsci
Guild Master

re: Weekly Annoucements 10-23-14

Hey guys!

It has been another strong week for Ethereal Army. I am significantly pleased with the turnout we had at the last guild meeting followed by guild PVP. We tackled a lot of information and took many resources in Cyrodiil. We even claimed a Dragonclaw keep and learned that the NPCs wear our guild tabard.

This upcoming week we will be having our fishing tournament Sunday October 26th at 7pm EST. Bring 2K gold to participate and we will provide the bait. If you cannot afford the 2K gold please talk to me and we will discuss something for you.

I am hoping to continue to grow our Army in number and in talent. Recruitment is open to all who wish to join as long as they are respectful to their fellow soldier and willing to be a part of the group. If you have friends who are looking for strong fun groups any member at this point can recruit.

I hope that we will continue to be strong and I am extremely excited to bond and fish with you guys on Sunday. If you have any questions please message me in game or PM on guild launch.

1st Ethereal Army Fishing Tournament

When: October 26 2014 7pm EST

Where: Tamriel meet in Daggerfall and move out from there.

Why: Cash reward for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place! Also achievement points

How: Using Bait provided by guild bank and donations

How to fish:Guide to Fishing Post

Tournament Rules:Tournament Rule Post

Thank you to MrShlubb for the picture of our capture of Dragonclaw keep

Capture of Dragonclaw Keep

____________________________________________________________________________________

Weekly Schedule:

Sunday (8 pm EST): Guild PVP. Tackle the opposition in Thorneblade!!

Monday (8 pm EST): 4 man grouping. Dungeons, Craglorn questing and events such as Dragonstar Arena

Thursday (8 pm EST): Trials group. Take v10+ members. Work toward the weekly leaderboard in either AA or HRC

Please come out and participate. We will be holding these things on a regular basis. If you are looking for when other players will be definitely be doing something this is what I have currently set up.

Note: if you would like to participate and help run events please let @crazmadsci know. We are looking for more members looking for an officer position and help run events.

Special Events and Guild meetings

In addition to these weekly events I am also going to be adding special guild events such as tournaments, achievement hunting nights, and special content based on interest from the group.

Also we will be holding in game guild meetings. Several members have expressed the desire to get to know their fellow guild members in game and share important information through TS. This meeting will not be vary long and will also allow our guild officers to introduce their selves and their in game duties.

Recruitment:

All members can recruit. If you have a friend who would like to join you can invite them. However do not zone message spam recruitment. Ethereal army is a word of mouth guild to keep us small and make sure we have a stronger bonded group overall. If you do content with someone who you enjoyed playing with you are welcome to ask them if they are looking for a guild.

Guild Ranking System:

Full explanation here: Bank System Post

Guild Banks:

Full explanation here: Guild Rank System

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Guild Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: