Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Guild Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HostileHokie
Private

re: Introduction

Howdy! Just wanted to shoot a quick message to introduce myself... I'll be playing as HostileHokie with the PS4 crew. Found out about the guild from Craz during her stream and it seems like a solid community. Have been playing video games my whole life and have been playing MMOs since I was in middle school. Longest streak was WoW like a lot of people from Vanilla till beginning of Cataclysm. More recently I have been in a competitive Call of Duty Clan and been playing a lot of FPS with the Reddit Black crew.

On a more personal level - I am currently a Systems Engineer up in the DC area and a proud Virginia Tech grad. My brother who lives with me is also planning to apply to Ethereal Army and playing on the PS4. Community and the social aspects are big to me because it is what makes gaming a fun experience in my opinion. I will be streaming when ESO comes out so you can expect to see me on there. Look forward to playing with everyone!

-HostileHokie (Brian)

SlothEpic
Private

re: Introduction

HostleHookie,

Welcome aboard my friend. It would be an honor to side with you in the wonderful world of Tamriel. If you want to group up and do some dungeoning or PvPing, just pm on Playstation, and ill gladly oblige. 

SlothEpic

E-mail:@slothepic17@gmail.com

PSN:SlothEpic

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Guild Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: