Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Guild Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
steve2183
Private

re: My turn :) (Intro)

My RL name is steve, I am 34 years old. I have been playing video games since the mid 80's (Atari 2600/7800), and still play as much as possible on my PS4. I have been playing mmo games since WOW was in its early vanilla form, as well as Asheron's call (Buffs pls). I have played many, many mmo games and I usually play alone, but I have started ESO in a guild and had lots of fun playing with others. My laptop fried after some time and I was unable to play anymore :( .

Then I was watching a few ESO beta streams on the PS4 and saw a tweet from the ESO Twitter feed to check out Crazmadsci's stream, started watching and was hooked, (Not because she was a girl playing games either, I AM married lol) she was very knowledgeable and fun to watch. I then decided to check out her guild and apply. I got accepted and am ready and excited to meet and play with you all........end rant :)

HostileHokie
Private

re: My turn :) (Intro)

I feel like you need to get a shirt or something after 30 years of video game playing. Should say something completely silly like "Do you even Atari bro?"

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Guild Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: