Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Guild Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LimeyInGin
Major

re: Info form the PS4 guild meeting on Aug. 29

So let me start by thanking all of you that showed up for the meeting. It is always a blast when we can get a bunch of fellow EA members together in one place. For those of you that missed the meeting, here are all of the items that we covered during the talk.

1. Due to the fact that there is no easy way on the PS4 to check for active players, we are going to be using a new system for activity checks. Here is how it breaks down, I will post a "password" in the message of the day and you will have a set amount of time to add that password to your guild note. After the deadline any members that do not have the password in their guild note will be purged from the guild to make room for active members.

• To edit your guild note go to your options menu -> social -> guilds -> Ethereal Army -> roster -> find your name -> edit guild note
  • The first password for the activity check ending on September 20, 2015 is "Imperial City"
  • If you are ever going to be inactive for an extended period of time please contact LimeyInGin so that I can add a special note to make sure you don't get purged for inactivity.
  • If you ever do get removed for inactivity, don't worry, you can always be re-added to the guild as long as you were in good standing with EA.

2. In preparation for the release of the Imperial City DLC we have decided to keep Azura's Star as our veteran campaign. I know that there was a push not too long ago to switch campaigns and to those of you that switched already I'm sorry for the trouble.

• Big thank you to our two new PvP leaders Tank_Rebel69 and Big_Fletchh. I know that I am excited for some guild PvP events and Imperial City action. I hope that you are too 

3. I would like to start keeping a list here on the forums of jobs that guild members would like to perform for the Ethereal Army. These jobs would consist of things like Alchemy, Blacksmithing, Clothing, Enchanting, Provisioning, Woodworking, and Farming.

• Players that would like to be involved in these sorts of activities please contact LimeyInGin either on this website or via playstation message. That way I can begin compiling a list and setting up a system to get this up and running.
  • I will also be trying to set up farming parties where we can get a big group together and just clear out entire areas of harvesting nodes. We could all just nerd out and maybe get some cool materials for the guild at the same time.

4. Be on the lookout here on the forums for information about a possible talk with ZOS developers regarding console feedback. This would not be an opportunity to complain about things like not having text chat. It would be a constructive discussion about improvements that we feel are needed here on console. 

• This type of meeting would be held in the Ethereal Army TS3 server.
  • No date or time is currently known. Watch the forums for updates.

5. In an effort to get the Ethereal Army featured on the ZOS guild spotlight we are going to set up a time to take an in game group photo for the PS4. Watch the forums and check the message of the day for details on this group event.

Do you have any questions, comments, concerns, or ideas for guild activities or events? Feel free to contact me here on the forums or send a Playstation message to LimeyInGin.

LimeyInGin
Major

re: Info form the PS4 guild meeting on Aug. 29

Here is a screen capture from our guild meeting and a reminder to add the code word "Imperial City" to your guild note so that you do not get removed for inactivity. The code word must be there on September 20th when I do the final check before the purge.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Guild Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: