Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Guild Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crazmadsci
Guild Master

re: Bright Future for Ethereal Army

First and foremost I would like to thank you for being apart of Ethereal Army. I see a bright and prosperous future ahead of us. As many of you may or may not know, we at Ethereal Army are looking for a rebirth from the ashes and restructure for a new stronger group than ever before. Not only have we had the help of members to set up this awesome website we have already upgraded our TS server to hold a larger capacity of people. 

Accomplishments in 2 days of Forming:

• Setting up a Temporary Guild Tabard
  • Have 59 members giving us a guild bank
  • 2 subguild storage: Phoenix Craftmasters, and Ethereal Armory
  • An  Aetherian Archive Guild Clear

We not only have done these things but also have an enthusiasm and positive energy I have not seen before in any of my groupings playing ESO.  I am so honored to be your leader and your friend. Thank you for your continual support as we start a new chapter and epic history playing a fantastic game together

Things to Come:

• Poll on final choice of guild style tabard, colors, and logo (open 9-22-14 closes 9-29-14)
  • Full disclosure of our ranking system and how to move up the ranks
  • Decisions on which nights are for content: PVP, PVE, RP etc.

-Craz

Picture from our clear of AA tonight. I am so proud of our members. Also congrats to @Register, @Nokci, @Bearleehere, @Hyperextended, and @williamtmerril on their first clears ever! Oh did I also mention this was completed in our 1st try! 

harrish2 - Vince Darknight
Corporal

re: Bright Future for Ethereal Army

Nicely done guys!  Sorry I missed it.

crazmadsci
Guild Master

re: Wish you were there

Harrish,

We wish you were there. We had to pull 2 non guild members in the run with us. With you it could have been all EA in there possibly.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Guild Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: