Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Guild Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SlothEpic
Private

re: Hello :)

Hello, I have just applied for the PS4 guild and have been accepted. I was wondering if i will be kicked, because i won't be on ESO till June 9th? If you could please respond or e-mail me that would be fantastic. :) Thank you and I hope to see you in the world of Tamriel.

E-mail: @slothepic17@gmail.com

PSN: SlothEpic

:)

crazmadsci
Guild Master

re: Welcome

Sloth,

I absolutely just accepted you! You are totally fine and will not be kicked. I have accepted your application along with many others. I actually am forming a guild roster for the PS4 and Xbox1. Go check it out! I am going to be putting more information  here as well on this excel document as time comes. I am just putting everything together as we speak. 

Ethereal Army Console Roster

Loge018
Private

re: Hello :)

w00t!  Looks like the acceptance notifications just came out so I'm jumping on this thread to say hello!  Super pumped to play with everyone on June 9th.  Sloth I will add you tomorrow evening.  Anyone else who happens across this can feel free to add me as well!  Thanks and look forward to gaming with everyone soon!

psn: Loge018

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Guild Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: