Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Guild Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SlothEpic
Private

re: A Few Questions :)

Hello, my fellow guild mates. I just have a few quick questions:

1.)Will we need teamspeak3 in order to communicate with guild mate on PS4?

2.)How will the PS4 crew get invited to the guild once we reach level 10?

If you could please respond, that would be great! Thanks, my friends!:)

SlothEpic

E-mail- @slothepic17@gmail.com

PSN-SlothEpic

crazmadsci
Guild Master

re: A Few Questions :)

Hey Sloth sorry for the slow reply. We are so excited for you to join the guild. 

Lets answer your questions:

1) Yes have a active TS server for the PC players that you are always welcome to come chat and hang out on even before the PS4 launches. You can even meet a few of us if you like. However when the game launches the console has built in voice chat. Do not worry when you play the game the voice will go through your PS4 and is built into the game. (SUPER Jealous for PC)

2) The PS4 crew will get invited day 1. It will not matter if you are lvl 10 or not. We will have a few maxed leveled players who will be there to help the lowbies out. Tke is the current officer and will be launching the guild day 1. By the end of the 1st day you should have a guild invite for the guild as a notification in game. It will not depend on level at all. It is only level dependent to form a guild. But since we have copied toons it will not matter we can have the guild set up within the 1st few minutes of signing into the game. 

I hope these answer your questions if you have any more you already know how to ask!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Guild Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: