Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Guild Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gentulius
Private

re: Xbox one Intro

Hey all! My name is Stealth (Trent) I have been playing since launch and am copying over to xbox one! I have over 1 million gold, tons of sets, maxed out crafting and a wealth of knowledge that I want to pass on to help our guild and community to grow into the consoles! I hope everyone chooses to add me so that I have some friends to run some content with from release day forward! My gamer tag is xTJGMxStEaLtH yes I know it's long and difficult! I am sorry! Anyways I look forward to friend invites and good times that follow!

Gentulius
Private

By the way if you read this and do add me please make sure to post a reply with your gamertag so I know who you are!!

Kill1r
Private

re: XB1

hey guys add me Kill1r

flyinbodyparts
Private

Hey guys the names flyinbodyparts or Sean whatever you prefer can't wait to play on the 9th hit me up this the name of my gamer tag as well

majesticunipony
Private

hey welcome and i'll be there to smash some content and maybe you can help me on my road to be a master crafter so i can help out the guild as well. 

GT majesticunipony

GOD KING 999
Private

re: Hey

Add Me MY GAMERTAG IS: GOD KING 69 644

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: