Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Guild Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LambChop007_TBB
Private

re: Cyrodiil PvP Events (ps4)

hello there To all Ethereal Army players my imperial edition just came in yesterday. I am one of the captains for PvP content in cyrodiil on PS4. I plan to run EA events every Friday and Saturday night everybody is more then welcome to join and feel free to join my PSN parties. The times are as follows  

Friday central pm 5-10 if you have work then I understand also if you want to stay longer that's fine to cause I plan to.

Saturday central pm 4-1am same applies to this as well 

I believe that it is real important for all of us to work together and get to know each other in this game if you can't make the slots contact me via email and I will adjust them but it's time we show are numbers this weekend in cyrodii. SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD 

PSN LambChop007_TBB

email jldavis1022@gmail.com

GrimRipper424
Private

I will try and join up with you Saturday evening. I have a wedding to goto during the day. 

Add me on PSN 

re: re: Cyrodiil PvP Events (ps4)

I will add you once I get off and thanks for your response I will have Craz put an announcement about it on twitch
Virtute1979-PS4
Private

I generally am only on in the mornings (early PST) but I definitely want to help out, and take away some of Ebonhearts territory. Will more than likely be free next friday night after the kids go to bed. Will let my destiny clanmates (and other EA members) know.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Guild Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: