Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Member Communications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LimeyInGin
Major

re: PS4 Guild meeting, raffle, and PvP night hype!

This Saturday, July 11 at 18:00 CDT (-6gmt) we will be holding a guild meeting using the PS4 in game chat channels. So, come stay awhile and listen... or talk, talking is good too. I will talk a bit about happenings with the guild and take your questions and comments. After the guild meeting we will be going straight into the guild PvP event http://etherealarmy.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10923629&p=37962530&gid=427770#37962530bottom

At the end of the guild meeting I will raffle off a werewolf and a vampire bite. Entry into the raffle will cost 500 gold (deposited into the guild bank, 1 entry per person).

I will also be holding a raffle for a custom set of armor, made by me (LimeyInGin). I can craft between 6 and 8 trait pieces depending on what you are looking for, and all the way up to vet 14. I am on esomerchant.com so you can try building your set in advance if you like or we can just work on it as we go. The armor set raffle is 2.5k per entry (deposited into the guild bank, 1 entry per person). 

To elaborate on the armor set, if you are non-vet I will make the entire set green quality with one blue quality weapon. If you are vet+ I will make the entire set blue quality with one purple weapon. Complete armor sets are quite expensive if you buy them from a random crafter, 2500 gold for an armor set is a complete steel. Remember, all proceeds are going into the guild bank to be used for guild purposes. None of the profits are going to me or any other officer in the guild. This is all for you guys :D

I will keep this thread updated as I think of any other information.

Last edited by LimeyInGin on Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:56 am; edited 4 times in total
GrimRipper424
Private

Safe to assume you will want to see separate deposits for these raffles so they are more easily noticed in the history?

GrimRipper424 wrote:

Safe to assume you will want to see separate deposits for these raffles so they are more easily noticed in the history?

If you deposit 3k I will assume that you want an entry into both drawings but for the purposes of the raffle please deposit in one of the 3 increments, 500, 2500, or 3000 depending on what you want to be eligible for.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Member Communications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum