Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Trials/ Dragonstar Arena
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ryleepowell
Recruit

re: [PS4] Trials and Such

Hey guys, been in Ethereal Army for a bit, kind of a silent bystander just taking advantage of the guild trader. I have a few friends (non members) who I play with and mess around in Dragonstar Arena, but we are trying to get into running trials. Our normal make up is 1 healer (me), 1 tank and about 4 or 5 dps, so we're obviously trying to find some tanks and healers to give it a go. We've almost beaten Vet D-Star, probably will do so tonight, and are going to look into running the trials. Also, I'm just trying to get more involved in the Ethereal Army community. Please hit me up if you ever need anything.

RP

LimeyInGin
Major

I know that Icedcafe is interested in trials and DSA, he is a dps sorc vet14. crazmadsci is another player that if you see online she does DSA and trial training. I am working on getting my sorc up to vet10 so I can get into that sort of thing as well. I am sure that there are other players interested as well, hopefully you get a good response from this thread. Feel free to add me as a friend.

ryleepowell
Recruit

Iced and I got a group together running AA last night, kinda pieced it together by spamming invites to guild mates in every guild I'm in. It was a lot of fun, but I had the feeling only about 6 or 7 in our group was capable of contributing. Also, it wasn't a group I was real comfortable in suggesting to them what needed to be done. We had a healer who wanted to BoL the first boss instead of Healing Springs. I really want to get in with a good consistent group, who don't take offense to suggestions and is willing to listen as often as they are suggest.

GrimRipper424
Private

I too am grinding to get to a good lvl to run trials and dsa. Healing / DPS Templar

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: