Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Guild Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarthRupert
Private

re: Trivia Night? [Hosted by Darth, PC...for now]

Hello EA!   I'm just asking around to see if anyone would be interested in doing trivia nights.  I've found it's a good way for members old and new to meet and goof around, as well as encourage people to log in at a similar time. If I can get enough interest in time, I'll start on July 29th likely near 8 or 9pm EST, on PC.

While this is mostly geared towards PC, since that's the only platform I play on, feel free to chime in PS4/Xbox members. I'm sure we could find some people to figure out the details on your platforms as well.

Basically the way I would run it is..

Randomly select 5 categories with maybe 5 questions each. At the designated trivia date/time I would see if we have enough people to make it fun, then type the categories and rewards into guild text chat. Once I start asking questions, the winner gets to select the next category.  Depending on the prizes I would either give out smaller prizes for each correct answer, or give out 1st 2nd 3rd place bigger prizes to the people who win the most questions.

We could also switch up host, so we can do them at different times and get a bigger variety of categories and prizes.

re: Trivia Night? [Hosted by Darth, PC...for now]

Sounds like fun man

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Guild Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: