Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Member Communications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CailtyssRulien
Private

re: Hello!

I had started on the PC, because of the console delay, but now strictly play on the PS4.   Vet 4 nightblade.    In every mmo I've ever played, I have always loved dungeon runs/raids, but hardly have been able to in ESO.    I don't know a lot of the mechanics for the runs, but it would love to get with a few of you and learn and do some runs, undaunted dailies and such.      

I enjoy crafting and provisioning and collecting resources, and also really want to get the final fishing achievement if any of you are interested in group fishing.      I work in an ER over nights so I usually play early am Eastern time.     I have a 2 week rotating schedule.  Week one off Fri as at Sun, then the next off Thurs Fri...rinse.  Repeat.

I'm up for just about anything, just be patient while I learn.       The nights I'm off I usually play overnight since I'm awake anyway.   I'm always around. Although quiet and keep to myself, but want to become more involved.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ethereal Army Forum Index -> Member Communications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum